ACT Fibernet Plans: Looking for good Act broadband offers, then you are at the right place to get complete details means Recharge1.
ACT Fibernet – Atria Convergence Technologies
ACT stands for Atria Convergence Technologies Limited, a telecommunication company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It offers FTTH (Fiber to the Home) services in particular regions such as Karnataka, Delhi, Gujarat, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh.
Act Fibernet is the fifth-largest ISP (Internet Service Provider) after Airtel and Jio and fourth-largest wired broadband service provider in India in January 2021. So, no more wait, let’s find the best Act Fibernet Plans, pricing, and offers in the below article:
ACT Fibernet Broadband Plans – Recharge1
ACT Broadband Plans: In this digital era, ACT Broadband has great plans and offers for users. Under this Act fibernet plan allows customers to choose either free Wi-Fi router or free service for one month. It means that Act users will get one of these things free of cost. So let’s come to the point to take advantage of this offer with the below article:
Offers or Benefits with Act Broadband
With this Act 40MBPS broadband plan, the benefit of this offer will be available only when a user buys this ACT internet plan for 6 months. It is priced at Rs 549/- per month for ACT broadband users. Here, you will get 500GB of high-speed internet data along with great additional benefits. The price of this ACT broadband plan for six months is Rs 3294 (excluding GST).
Now come to the additional benefits, the company is offering free installation, and after reaching the internet data limit, the speed will be drop down to 512Kbps. Moreover, ACT users can choose a free Wi-Fi router or a one-month free service with this ACT fibernet plan. If you opt for it, then you will get a total of 7 months of service within the cost of 6-month plans, i.e., priced at Rs 3294 (without GST cost).According to 7 months, this ACT internet plan is better because you can save a 1-month charge at no cost.
How to Check Act Fibernet Bill Online?
With the below-mentioned steps, you can view or check your Act broadband bill payment online:
- Visit Recharge1 and select “ACT Fibernet” as your Broadband service provider in the “Utility Bill” section.
- Enter Username or Account Number in the required field.
- Click on the “Check Bill” tab, and your Act bill will be shown on the screen with the relevant details.
How to make Online ACT Fibernet Bill Payment?
After getting details of the ACT bill, you can easily pay your Act broadband bill within a few seconds at Recharge1 by following the below easiest steps:
- Go to the mentioned ACT broadband payment link: ACT Bill Payment
- Enter your Username or Account Number allotted by ACT broadband company.
- Go ahead and Sign Up/Sign In using your mobile number.
- Complete your ACT Fibernet bill payment online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or Online Payment Wallets.
- Your Act bill is online paid successfully at Recharge1.
Note: Enjoy 100% Cashback or Cash Rewards on your Act Fibernet Broadband Bill Payment Online.
Read Also: Easiest Way To Pay Broadband Bill Online