So, To check and pay your BSNL Postpaid Bill online, you must know some of the things about BSNL. Here is a list of points about bill paying of BSNL.
- No Partial Payment – BSNL do not any accept partial bill, so don’t try to pay half bill.
- No Delay Bill Payment – BSNL do not accepts bills payment after due date, so try to pay your bill before due date.
- Exact Payment – BSNL only accepts exact payments, which means your bill amount is Rs 456.78 than you must 456.78 only not even 1 paise less or more. Otherwise your payment will not be accepted.
These 3 are must points you should know about BSNL Bill Payment Online.
How can I check my BSNL Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment ?
- Send SMS “BILL” on the number 53333 from your BSNL postpaid number to know your BSNL postpaid number.
- If you want to check your usage amount then send SMS “AMT” on 53333.
How to Pay BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment Online ?
- Click on the link BSNL Postpaid Bill.
- Select your circle.
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter your bill amount.
- Click on Proceed.
- Login into your account with your mobile number and OTP.
- Click on Pay to Proceed for payment options and pay it.
- Postpaid Mobile Bill Paid.
Hence, it’s simple and easy to pay your postpaid online for free within few clicks.
BSNL Customer Care Numbers
- Landline / Broadband. 1800-345-1500.
- GSM Postpaid / Prepaid. 1800-180-1503.
- WLL / CDMA. 1800-180-1502.
NEW BSNL USSD Code : Dial *123*16#
- New BSNL USSD Code : Dial *123*16#
- Check Balance & Validity – *123*1#
- Check Minutes Balance – *123*2#
- Check SMS Balance – *123*1# or *123*5# or *125#
- Check GPRS Data Balance – *123*10#
- Check SMS Balance Enquiry – *125#
- Last Call Charges Details – *102#
- Voice pack info – *126#
- Data Balance Enquiry – *234#
- Local Network Call – *123*6#