UPPCL Online Bill Payment: Start your safe journey for UPPCL bill view, bill check and UPPCL bill pay with Recharge1 and avail of the latest offer of 100% cashback/cash rewards.
UPPCL Online Bill Payment
Power cut due to delay in clearing the pending UPPCL bill payment? Don’t worry; we came with the easiest and rewarding payment option at Recharge1 that also help for more saving. With a bundle of payment options such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and R1 Wallet, you can easily pay UPPCL urban bill.
Today’s article is all about UPPCL consumer need as per the below-mentioned key points:
- UPPCL Overview
- How many zones of the UPPCL Electricity Board?
- What is Consumer Number?
- Procedure for online UPPCL bill view and check
- How to make UPPCL online bill payment?
- UPPCL helpline number
- Latest offer on UPPCL bill payment
|Complete Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Area Served||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website URL||upenergy.in|
How many zones of the UPPCL Electricity Board?
There are seven different zones as per respective regions for efficient operation and management to regulate the electricity supply.
- DVVNL (Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited) – Agra
- MVVNL (Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited) – Lucknow
- PVVNL (Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited) – Meerut
- PUVVNL (Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited) – Prayagraj and Varanasi
- KESCO (Kanpur Electricity Supply Company) – Kanpur
- LESA (Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration) – Lucknow City
- UPPTCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited) – State Transmission Utility
What is Consumer Number?
Consumer Number is a unique 10 to 12 digits long number allotted by the UPPCL board to every UPPCL Urban and UPPCL Rural electricity consumer.
Procedure for online UPPCL bill view and check
Within seconds, you can check or view the UPPCL bill online with us. Some basic steps are as follows:
- Click on the mentioned Uttar Pradesh Bill Check link: Uttar Pradesh Bill Check
- Enter your Consumer Number allotted by the UPPCL electricity board in the required form.
- Click on the Check Bill button, and bill status will be on the screen.
- UPPCL Bill details such as Account Number, Name, Address, Bill Number, Issue Date, Due Date, Net Amount, Surcharge, Gross Amount and Payable Amount will be displayed on the front screen.
How to make UPPCL online bill payment?
Everyone wants to pay their utility bills from the place where they stay. Nobody wants to stand in the long queue for hours and avoid other nature circumstances responsible for delays in clearing the dues.
For this, we are here to let you know about the easiest and quickest way for your Uttar Predesh bill payment. Let’s have a look at the below essential steps:
- Click on the UPPCL payment link: UPPCL Urban Bill Payment | UPPCL Rural Bill Payment
- Enter the Consumer Number in the required form and go ahead.
- Now, Sign In with your Mobile Number using the password or OTP.
- Choose Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and R1 Wallet to complete the UPPCL online bill payment.
UPPCL Helpline Number
With the below helpline numbers, you can easily connect with the UPPCL support team and resolve your specified concerns.
- UPPCL Urban Helpline Number: 1800-180-3002/3023
- UPPCL Rural Helpline Number: 1800-180-0440/5025
Latest offers on UPPCL bill payment
Once you succeed with your UPPCL online bill payment, you open a bucket of Recharge1 offers listed as below:
- Assured 100% Cashback/Cash Rewards on every UPPCL bill payment month after month means every time.
- Grab the jackpot to win Rs 35/- and Rs 199/- daily and month, respectively with the email verification step.
- Up to 20% additional discount with the available deals on the Recharge1 website.