UPCL Online Bill Payment: We offer you the best way to check your bill status, bill download, and payment options in just a few clicks. Also, we’ll detail the latest offers on your UPCL Uttarakhand electricity bill payment.
UPCL stands for Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited, was incorporated in 2001 under the Companies Act, 1956. Initially, UPCL was entrusted with the responsibility of electricity distribution and transmission in the Uttarakhand State. However, from 2004, the power transmission was given to a newly formed State-owned company and this company named as “Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited” under the Electricity Act, 2003. So now, UPCL is working as a sole distribution licensee for electricity distribution in the state.
Today, UPCL is supplying power to approx. 2.6 million electricity consumers across the Uttarakhand State. UPCL distributes quality and reliable power with the latest technology at an affordable cost to its consumers.
UPCL – At A Glance
|Company Name||Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited|
|Consumer Database||2.6 million (Approx.)|
|Contracted Load||7205 MW|
|Private Tubewell Connections||38428|
|Consumer Category||HT, LTIS, and More.|
|Official Website URL||www.upcl.org|
How Can I Pay My Uttarakhand UPCL Bill Online at Recharge1.com?
Online payments are the modest and easiest way to clear your pending electricity bill dues. So, follow the below accessible steps to pay your Uttarakhand UPCL electricity bill within the minute:
- Visit the mentioned payment link: UPCL Online Bill Payment
- Enter your Service Connection Number in the required column and proceed.
- Enter your Mobile Number to Sign In using One Time Password.
- Select the convenient payment options such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, and R1 Wallet for your UPCL Online Bill Payment.
- Finally, your UPCL bill payment is done and rewarded with 100% Cashback.
Note: This online facility is available for all UPCL consumer categories.
What is Service Connection Number?
Service Connection Number is a unique 13 digits long allotted to each electricity consumer by UPCL (Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited).
UPCL – Flexible Online Payment Options
You have multiple or flexible payment options for your Uttarakhand UPCL online bill payment in this digital era. All you need is an internet connection and your UPCL bill details like service connection number to make your pending or outstanding dues clear.
Some of the flexible online payment methods are such as below:
- Debit/Credit Cards,
- Master/Visa Cards,
- Net Banking,
- R1 Wallet etc.
How Can I Check My UPCL Electricity Bill Online at Recharge1.com?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check your UPCL Uttarakhand Electricity Bill Online:
- Go to the mentioned link: Check UPCL Electricity Bill Online
- Enter your UPCL service connection number in the required column.
- Click on the Check Bill to check your bill.
- Your UPCL bill will be displayed on the screen with all account details.
- Account details includes Account No, Bill No, Bill Date, Due Date, Net Amount, Surcharge, Gross and Payable Amount.
Uttarakhand UPCL – Online Consumer Services
Here, UPCL Uttarakhand provides several online services to its electricity consumers. Below is the list of online consumer services:
- Online Bill View/Payment,
- Bill Alerts,
- Apply For New Connection,
- Online New Connection/Bill Payment,
- Complaint Register/Status,
- Load Calculator,
- Download/View Bill Receipt.
UPCL – UPCL Bill Payment Cashback Offers
With UPCL Uttarakhand online bill payment, you can grab multiple exciting offers and enjoy uninterrupted power service. So please go through the below-mentioned latest offers on your UPCL online bill payment:
- 100% Cashback/Cash Rewards on your UPCL Bill Payment month after month means every time.
- Chance to Win Rs 35/- Voucher and Rs 199/- Voucher as our Lucky User on a daily and monthly basis, respectively. It is the real money that will be deposited in the R1 Wallet.
- Grab up to 20% additional discounts on the listed products with the available deals on the Recharge1 E-commerce Store.
Note: All offers are subjected to verified users, so please verify your mobile number and email id.
UPCL – Customer Helpline Number
If facing any kind of issues, then you can contact at the below-mentioned UPCL numbers:
- UPCL Toll-free Number – 1912,
- Electricity Theft – 1800-180-4185,
- Helpline No – 1800-419-0405,
- E-mail ID: email@example.com