In 2020, Vodafone Idea Limited made a new identity, Vi which justified separate brands such as Vodafone & Idea itself. It is also popular because of its unique customer approach in advertisements, reasonable talk time plans, and data plans to sustain and grow in the Indian market. The company offers Vi recharge for various services such Vi Prepaid, Vi Postpaid and Vi Data Card Services.
Vodafone started in 2007 after taking over Hutch, and the Vodafone brand was launched in September 2007 with 180 million customers. In 2018, Vodafone India merged with Idea Cellular & made Vodafone Idea Limited.
Vodafone Idea Limited (Vi) is one of the largest mobile networks service providers & offers GSM cellular phone coverage of over 1,27,000 individual sites with 125 Million subscribers with the most accessible Vi Prepaid Recharge mode across India.
What are the Simple Steps for Vi Online Recharge?
Here are a few steps for Vodafone Recharge Online:
- Download the Recharge1 App from the play store or Visit Recharge1.
- Enter your mobile number in the required column and select your circle.
- Enter the amount as per plan and click on Proceed.
- Sign In using OTP/One Time Password with your Mobile Number.
- Select payment options such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Payment Wallets like R1 Wallet &, etc.
- Fill up the required card details, and hence your VI Prepaid Recharge is done.
How does VI recharge from the main balance?
Here are two ways for Vodafone Recharge Online from the Main balance:
- Dial *111# and select the relevant option for data pack or any other relevant bonus card. If that number is not available, then use *121# for recharging through balance. All you need to do is dial in to *121# and press “0” for all the available offers.
Then, select the required Pack using the number mentioned next to it, and press 1 to activate the option.
- Download the VI App and choose the appropriate Pack>> Pay by balance. This option is available only for selective Packs as per company T&C.
Also Read: Jio Prepaid Recharge Plans And Offers
Note – The respected amount will be deducted from Main balance.
What are the Vi Recharge Offers?
Get 100% Cashback/Cash Rewards on your Vodafone Recharge every time. Along with it, some of the other vouchers or latest offers exist here, such as Rs 35 daily & Rs 199 monthly for our lucky users to grab & save more at Recharge1.
To utilize it, please follow the basic steps as mentioned below:
- Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store.
- Add any products in the cart and proceed to the check-out page.
- Cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount to the final amount.
- Now, you can purchase them with more savings with a click.
Door Step- Ek Kadam Aap Ke Saath VI Recharge Online
A Vi user playing online games, watching movies, do video calls with friends & family, and suddenly stopped all internet service due to all internet data has been exhausted. So user can use the Recharge1 platform for your VI prepaid recharge anytime or from anywhere. Here, Recharge1 provides various payments options such as Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, and Payment Wallets like R1 Wallet for Vi recharge.
Download Vodafone Postpaid Bill via VI Application Download the VI application & open the home screen; you can see the “Bill History” tab on display. You need to scroll down it & select the Past Bills. The Past Bill section will show your past month’s bill amounts with account details. You can tap on which you want to view or download.
Related Article: Why Online Mobile Recharge Is Popular At Recharge1?