1. What is Recharge1.com?
Recharge1.com is a segment of DNS Digital Info Services Pvt Ltd. Gurugram, Haryana. We are a group of extremely driven professionals serving with a vision to deliver our best to enrich the customer experience. In fact, Recharge1 works as multi-utility and 24/7 recharge platform that feeds recharge solution of all telecom service providers, DTH & Data Card operators through internet & mobile channels.
Recharge1 is a highly trusted website servicing more than 1.5 million plus registered customers and offers various payment options to its customer for real time recharges which includes all types of Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking & Wallets as per their convenience. Here, we are focused on Any Time Recharge (ATR) service platform to get the benefits of it in a simpler way with no restrictions of regions and time frame. Recharge1 is committed to deliver the fast & secure zone to its customers to transact safely with 24*7 support team.
2. What is Recharge1 Wallet?
Recharge1 wallet balance is the amount (in Indian rupees) available to you to purchase any products at our e-commerce platform like electronics, grocery & fashion items etc. While doing your online recharge, if payment is done, but transaction fails, don’t worry your money is safe in our wallet OR you can request for refund.
3. Steps to recharge on Recharge1.com?
- New or Registered User - New user will see a message informing him for sign up with valid information whereas registered user will proceed after sign in.
- Guest User - Guest user can avail the service after mobile number verification.
- Select Service - Click on Mobile or DTH Or Utility Bill options as required.
- Mobile - Enter your mobile number, the operator & circle will be automatically fetched. Now select your plan as required or just enter the recharge amount and "Proceed".
- DTH - Select operator, enter subscription id & enter amount as per plan & “Proceed”.
- Utility Bill - Select service, then operator & other required details & “Proceed”.
- E-Mail - Enter a valid e-mail ID where you would like to receive the transactions details, if you have created an account then just sign in with your credentials.
- Payment Modes - Select your preferred mode of payment like Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net banking etc.
- Payment gateway – After redirecting her, enter your appropriate payment mode details & submit.
- Confirmation – Hurrah! Payment successful with all your transaction details, service is delivered as an e-top up to you instantly.
- If recharge fails, don't worry, please reach out to us.
4. Why you should use Recharge1.com?
We at Recharge1.com are enormously engaged in serving you a systematic approach that is not only convenient but also well founded & easily adaptable. With swift online recharge & payment solutions using any payment method, we focused at bringing the best for you.
6. What payment mode do you accept?
We allow various payment options to its customer for real time recharges which includes all types of Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking & Wallets as per their convenience.
7. How long does it take for any recharge Or payment service to reach?
Service will be credit immediately after successful transaction. In rare cases, however, any kind of issue at operator end then it may take 24hrs - 48 hrs.
No need to worry, we are always here to help you. Reach us at email@example.com OR Call us at 0124-4300497.
8. How to use the received Cash-back?
Once user transact successfully, cash back will be credit in user R1 Wallet. Now user can use this cash back in our E-Store to purchase any listed items. *T&C apply.
9. Is it safe for online recharge?
No doubt, PayU is our payment gateway partner. All transactions are securely executed & no such credentials are ever accessible by any individuals or third parties.
10. How to contact support team, if required?
Any individuals can contact us by,
- Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Direct contact us @ 0124-4300497 or
- Click on Contact us link & submit queries you have
We promise user will get the appropriate response within 24hrs-48hrs