Online Postpaid BSNL Mobile Bill Payment
The most flexible way to pay your BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill is Recharge1. Nowadays everyone desire every work should be done fast & with most easiest way as well as their postpaid services too because no one wants to be disconnected with their loved one's so Recharge1 provides you the fast and speedy online BSNL Mobile Bill pay at any time and from anywhere.
We provide online BSNL Postpaid Bill pay for all the telecom circles of India except for Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam. BSNL is India's oldest communication service provider and had a customer base of about more than 93.29 million. In India, the BSNL offerings include prepaid, postpaid, landline and 2G, 3G internet services through mobile phone and more.
Amazing BSNL Mobile Postpaid Cash back Offers
Get 100% Cash back on every BSNL Postpaid Mobile Recharge online. Recharge 1 is a podium where you can find all amazing & outstanding offers for your postpaid BSNL mobile bill pay. On every BSNL Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment Online you will get unlimited recharge point and cash back while using Recharge1. This mobile postpaid service is available for all time whether it is day or night you can always able to avail existing offers and get benefit from. You can pay your Mobile Bill & Get unlimited recharge points on Online BSNL Bill Payment and utilize your Cash back on Recharge1 Products.
Payment Options & Security
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - Simplest way to do an BSNL Mobile Bill Payment, Pay you Mobile bills in less than few clicks with no efforts. Pay your bill through Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, UPI and Net Banking. We provide secure payment options through SSL Certification, AVL secure, PayU Gateway for your secure payments online. Here are some points to be kept in mind while paying your BSNL postpaid Bill online or checking BSNL number
- 1. No Partial Payment – BSNL do not any accept partial bill, so don’t try to pay half bill.
- 2. No Delay Bill Payment – BSNL do not accepts bills payment after due date, so try to pay your bill before due date.
- 3. Exact Payment – BSNL only accepts exact payments, which means your bill amount is Rs 456.78 than you must 456.78 only not even 1 paisa less or more. Otherwise your payment will not be accepted.
How to Pay & Check your BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment Online through Debit Card, Credit Card
- 1. Select your circle above.
- 2. Enter your Account Number
- 3. Enter your bill amount.
- 4. Click on Proceed.
- 5. Login into your account with your mobile number and OTP.
- 6. Click on Pay to Proceed for payment options such as debit card, credit card, ATM card, Master card, Visa card, UPI, net banking, or R1 Wallet etc
- 7. Complete your transaction and your BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill is paid.
Hence, it’s simple and easy to pay your postpaid online for free within few clicks.