Hathway Bill Payment Online Service - Simple, Fast, and Secure!
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd, initially known as BITV Cable Networks, is an Indian cable television service operator based in Mumbai. Hathway Investments Pvt Ltd acquired it in 1999. In June 1993, Business India Television (BITV) Cable Networks Pvt Ltd acquired and operated cable networks in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad under the leadership of Pheroza Billimoria and Roopesh Rao. Hathway Broadband Internet was the first cable ISP in India. The Hathway agents act as a touchpoint for online customers or users who want to pay their Hathway bill payment with ease, without any interruption.
If you are looking for an effortless and ingenious online broadband payment site, Recharge1 is the one that has it all. As of now, you don’t need to visit a shop for information about your Hathway Broadband bill to pay your bill. We are the most sorted option for making Hathway Broadband Bill payment Online. Select your operator and fill in the customer id & fetch the pending bill amount to pay. Then, opt for your payment method from Debit Card, Credit Card, ATM Card, Rupay Card, Net Banking, UPI, or Payment Wallet and save your time & efforts.
How to Make Hathway Broadband Online Bill Payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, or Net Banking?
Here are a few steps to make Hathway bill Payment online by Debit Card, Master Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or R1 Wallet etc.
Note: Also, you can avail Broadband Bill facility for the following providers without any hassle :-
- 1. Fill Customer ID form Hathway bill.
- 2. Choose Operator as Hathway Broadband.
- 3. Click on “Check bill” and You will get bill details like bill number, bill issue date, bill due date, net amount, surcharge, gross amount, account number, name, address, the amount due.
- 4. Enter Mobile number and Click on Pay Bill.
- 5. Log in with your Mobile number with OTP or password.
- 6. Select your payment methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, VISA Card, Net Banking, UPI, or R1 Wallet for Hathway Bill Payment.
- 7. After completing your payment, your bill is paid to HHathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.
Airtel Broadband Bill | Asianet Broadband Bill | Connect Broadband Bill | DEN Broadband Bill | Fusionnet Broadband Bill | Instanet Broadband Bill
Hathway Broadband Internet New Connection Charges & Procedure
The procedure to get the new connection of Hathway Broadband Internet online is very simple and moderate. First, visit the link - https://www.hathway.com/Home/NewConnection and submit the details in the available form on the web page. They will contact you within 24 hours.
Installation charges vary from Rs 1200 to Rs 1800, with rental charges of Rs 50 to Rs 100 per month.
Hathway Recharge Plans List
The Hathway broadband Recharge plans list is divided based on technology, speed, FUP, Post FUP, and monthly subscriptions such as 3 months, 6 months, & 12 months. In addition, it is classified into five prepaid recharge plans based on different city locations such as Aurangabad, Bhilai, Baroda, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Goa, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Surat, Thane, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Vellore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
The Types of Plans and packages are New HD Elite, LP Community 50_MBPS, LP Community_100MBPS, GPON_BLAZE_100MBPS & GPON_DOUBLE_WI.
Technology is based upon Fiber & DOCIS. Speed varies from 50 MBPS, 100 MBPS & 150 MBPS. Prepaid Subscription plan charges of 3 months to 12 months are from Rs 2100 to Rs 11988.
Amazing Cash Rewards/Cashback on Hathway Broadband Recharge Bill Payment
Who doesn’t like extra things? Here, you can earn unlimited recharge points and 100% Cash Rewards/Cashback by paying your Hathway recharge bill with us. So avail all the opportunity you can with us and enjoy our services every time and from everywhere. You can utilize these cash backs in buying products online from the Recharge1 portal.
We are providing you with the easiest and modest way to make your Hathway online bill payment at any moment. In any case, you missed out on paying your Hathway Broadband bill; do not worry, use Recharge1 and make your payment easily. You can Make your Hathway Broadband Bill Payment Online whenever you need.
How to Use the Cash Rewards/Cash Back at Recharge1?
Get 100% Cash Rewards/Cashback on your successful Hathway Broadband Bill Payment Online every time. Also, you can avail of the latest offers or vouchers such as Rs 35 daily & Rs 199 monthly for our lucky users to save more at Recharge1. To utilize this Cash Rewards/Cashback, please follow the below steps:
- • Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store.
- • Add any eligible products to the cart and go ahead.
- • On the payment page, Cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount.
- • Now you can buy out those particulars with more discounts with Cash Rewards/Cashback.
Note: To know more about Cash Rewards and Cashback, you can visit: How to use cash rewards
Recharge1 Key Points:
- 1. 100% Cash Rewards/Cash Back returns rewards on every Bill Payment.
- 2. No extra charges on Hathway Broadband Payment Online.
- 3. Fast and friendly Customer Support for Bill payment queries.
- 4. Instant Refund For Failed Hathway Bill Payment into Recharge1 R1 Wallet.
- 5. Centralized control and real-time information about your Bill payment details.
- 6. Indefinitely scalable and fully customizable information about your transactions.
- 7. End to end comprehensive online connectivity from the service provider to the point of Hathway Broadband Bill Payment.
Hathway Broadband Customer Care number & Selfcare Recharge
Hathway Customer Care number is based upon City where Hathway service is regulated.
Customer Care Number - Toll Free - 1800 4197 900
- Bangalore - 080-68127001
- Bhilai / Bilaspur / Korba / Raipur - 0120-6836407
- Aurangabad / Mumbai / Nashik / Pune - 0120-6836404
- Bhopal - 0120-6836403 or +91-755-2577600
- Delhi - 0120-6836401
- Gwalior / Indore - 0120-6836403
- Faridabad / Gurgaon / Panipat / Gohana - 0120-6836406
- Hyderabad - 080-68127003
- Jaipur - 0120-6836405
- Kolkata / Sikkim / Odisha - 033-40302444
- Mysore - 080-68127001
- Noida / Saharanpur / Ghaziabad / Allahabad - 0120-6836402
- Toll Free number of Pune - 1800 419 3114