Tikona Broadband Bill Payment Online Services - Simple, Fast, and Secure!
Be pleased with non-stop Tikona Infinet Limited [TIL], Tikona broadband bill pays experience using Recharge1. We are providing you the easiest and modest way to pay your Tikona Broadband bill online at any moment. In any case, you missed out on completing your TIKONA Broadband Bill Payment; do not worry, use Recharge1 and make your bill payment with a few easy steps. After that, you can pay your Tikona Bill whenever you needed.
Tikona Infinet Private Limited (TIPL), referred to simply as Tikona, is an India Internet service provider based in Mumbai. Tikona has an all India Unified Class-A ISP License granted by the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India, which offers secured wireless broadband services to home and enterprise customers in India’s top 25 cities. The company started its operations as TDN in 2008 to provide home WIBRO services.
Recharge1 is the certified Tikona online touch point to receive the broadband bill of Tikona through its online users. Your money is being delivered from the safe pass-away gates, so don’t worry about it.
Tikona Bill Online Payment
If you are looking for an effortless and ingenious online payment site, Recharge1 is the one that has it all. As of now, you do not need to visit on shop for information about your Tikona Bill Payment. We are the most sorted option for making Tikona Bill Payment Online. By easy bill pay method, select your operator as 'Tikona Broadband', fill in the Service ID, & fetch the pending bill amount to pay. Then opt for your payment method from Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, VISA Card, SBI Card, HDFC Bank, Net Banking or UPI and save your time & efforts.
How Do I Pay My Tikona Broadband Bill Online Payment through Debit/Credit Card, UPI, or Net Banking?
Here are a few steps to pay your Tikona Broadband bill online by using Debit Card, Master Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or R1 Wallet etc.
Note: Also, you can avail Broadband Bill facility for the following providers without any hassle :-
- 1. Fill Service ID from Tikona bill.
- 2. Click on the check bill & get the bill payable to pay.
- 3. Log in with your Mobile number using OTP.
- 4. Select your payment methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Visa Card, Net Banking, UPI, R1 Wallet etc., for Tikona bill payment.
- 5. Fill in your card details or payment details and complete your payment.
- 6. Hence your Tikona Broadband Bill is paid.
BSNL Broadband Bill | Instalinks Broadband Bill | MTNL Mumbai Broadband Bill | Spectranet Broadband Bill | Nextra Broadband Bill | TTN BroadBand Bill
How to Check Tikona Broadband Bill Online?
There are many ways to check the Tikona Broadband Bill Online through many portals available online, but the best one is through the Recharge1 website.
- 1. Visit Recharge1.com
- 2. Select utility bill tab.
- 3. Select Operator as Tikona Broadband.
- 4. Enter Service ID from Tikona bill.
- 5. Click on "Check Bill".
- 6. Your Tikona Broadband Bill Due Amount, Bill Due Date, Bill Date, Customer Name and Status will appear on the screen.
Tikona Broadband Internet Plans | My Tikona WIFI
Tikona broadband plans and internet plans are categorized based upon your TIKONA package, subscription plan, internet speed and monthly budget only. Variations according to city wise are also there such as TIKONA broadband plan of Pune, Agra etc.Internet Speed Variations
Internet speed variations are classified on the basis of data available to us with respect to download and upload.
- 1. 1 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 2. 2 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 3. 4 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 4. 10 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 5. 15 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 6. 25 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 7. 40 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
- 8. 60 MBPS – Unlimited / FUP Limit Per Month
Subscription depends upon various installation charges as well. Some of them are listed below.
- 1. Installation charges: Rs 500 Subscription Amount: Rs 2710
- 2. Installation charges: Rs 0 Subscription Amount: Rs 11753
- 3. Installation charges: Rs 1000 Subscription Amount: Rs 7340
- 4. Installation charges: Rs 500 Subscription Amount: Rs 3772
- 5. Installation charges: Rs 0 Subscription Amount: Rs 3887
- 6. Installation charges: Rs 0 Subscription Amount: Rs 7066
- 7. Installation charges: Rs 500 Subscription Amount: Rs 3241
- 8. Installation charges: Rs 1000 Subscription Amount: Rs 6278
- 9. Installation charges: Rs 0 Subscription Amount: Rs 9770
- 10. Installation charges: Rs 500 Subscription Amount: Rs 3064
- 11. Installation charges: Rs 0 Subscription Amount: Rs 7774
These are just few plans which are based upon subscription plans and packages available for TIKONA broadband connection.
Amazing Cash Rewards/Cashback Offers on Tikona Broadband Recharge
Who doesn’t like extra things? Here, you can earn unlimited Cash Rewards and Cashback by paying your Tikona Broadband bill with us. So avail all the opportunity you can with us and enjoy our services every time and from everywhere.
Earned Cash Rewards and Cashback can be utilized in buying products online from the Recharge1 portal only. Feel free to ask any query regarding the utilization of it. To know more, check the video on our Youtube channel by the name of Recharge1 DNS Digital Info.
How to Use the Cash Rewards/Cashback at Recharge1?
Get 100% Cash Rewards/Cashback on your successful Tikona Broadband Bill Payment Online every time. Also, you can avail of the latest offers or vouchers such as Rs 35 daily & Rs 199 monthly for our lucky users to save more at Recharge1. To utilize this Cash Rewards/Cashback, please follow the below steps:
- • Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store.
- • Add any eligible products to the cart and go ahead.
- • On the payment page, Cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount.
- • Now you can buy out those particulars with more discounts with Cash Rewards/Cashback.
Note: To know more about Cash Rewards and Cashback, you can visit: How to use cash rewards