Electricity Bill Payment Online - Simple, Fast, and Secure!
Be pleased with non-stop electricity bill pay experience by using Recharge1. We are providing you the easiest and modest way to pay your electricity bill online at any moment. In any case you missed out to pay your electricity bill, do not worry about your services cut-off. Just use Recharge1 and make your bill payment easily! You can pay your electricity bill of BSES Rajdhani, BSES Yamuna, Tata Power Delhi, Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST), Adani Mumbai , Torrent Power, Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM), Dakshin Gujarat (DGVCL), Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board [CSPDCL], Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL), Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam [DHBVN] and more at any time whenever you needed.
Instant Electricity Bill Payment
If you are looking for effortless and ingenious online payment site, Recharge1 is the one who has all it. As of now you don’t need to visit on shop for information of your electricity bill to pay your electricity bill. We are the most sorted option for making electricity bill online payment. By easy bill pay method, be like select your operator and fill in the consumer number or CA Number & then fetch your previous bill pending to pay ! Opt your payment method from debit card, credit card, net banking and save your time & efforts.
How Do I Pay My Electricity/Bijli Bill Online Payment through Debit/Credit Card, UPI, or Net Banking?
Here are a few steps to pay your Electricity/Bijli Bill online payment by using Debit Card, Master Card, Credit Card, Wallets, Net Banking, or UPI, etc.
Note: Moreover,You can avail the facility to pay electricity bill for operators without any hassle likes-
- 1- Enter Consumer ID from electricity bill.
- 2- Select the electricity operator and fetch the bill amount.
- 3- Fill contact information and click on "Proceed".
- 4. Log in with your Mobile number using OTP.
- 5. Select your payment mode such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Visa Card, Net Banking, UPI, R1 Wallet, etc., for electricity bill payment.
- 6. Fill in your card details or payment details and complete your payment.
- 7. Hence your Electricity Bill is paid.
How to Check My latest Due Electricity Bill Online?
There are many ways to check the electricity due bill online through several portals available online, but the best one is the Recharge1 website.
- 1. Visit Recharge1.com
- 2. Enter Consumer ID from electricity bill.
- 3. Select the electricity operator.
- 4. Click on "Check Bill".
- 5. Your Electricity bill due amount, bill due date, bill date, customer name and status are displayed on the screen.
Earn Cash Rewards & Cashback on Online Electricity Bill Payment
Who doesn’t like extra things? Here, you can earn 100% Cash Rewards and Cashback by paying your electricity bill online with us. So avail all the opportunity you can with us and enjoy our services every time and from everywhere.
How to Use the Cash Rewards/Cashback at Recharge1?
Get 100% Cash Rewards/Cashback on your successful Electricity Bill payment online every time. Also, you can avail of the latest offers or vouchers such as Rs 35 daily & Rs 199 monthly for our lucky users to save more at Recharge1. To utilize this Cash Rewards/Cashback, please follow the below steps:
- • Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store.
- • Add any eligible products to the cart and go ahead.
- • On the payment page, Cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount.
- • Now you can buy out those particulars with more discounts with Cash Rewards/Cashback.
Note: To know more about Cash Rewards and Cashback, you can visit: How to use cash rewards
Recharge1 Key Points
- • 100% Cashback returns as rewards on every electricity bill.
- • Quick and friendly Customer Support for online electricity bill pay @recharge1.
- • Instant Refund for failed electricity bill transactions.
- • Centralized control and real-time information about your postpaid electricity bill.
- • Indefinitely scalable and fully customizable portal for electricity bill online.
- • End to end comprehensive online connectivity from the service provider to the point of postpaid electricity connections.