Online Airtel Landline Bill Payment Service - Simple, Fast and Secure!
Airtel is India's leading provider of prepaid & postpaid mobile, Airtel payments bank, broadband, landline, 4G & DTH services in India. Pay your Airtel Landline telephone Bills online through Recharge1 portals using payments options such as debit card, credit card, Master card, ATM card, UPI, net banking, or any other wallets and banks.
Be pleased with non-stop Airtel fixed line bill pay experience by using Recharge1. We are providing you the easiest and modest way to pay your Airtel landline bill online at any moment. In any case you missed out to pay your Airtel landline bill, no worry for stop service just use Recharge1 and make your payment easily! You can pay your Airtel Landline Bill whenever you needed.
If you are looking for effortless and ingenious online payment site, Recharge1 is the one who has all it. As of now you don’t need to visit on shop for information of your Airtel landline bill to pay your bill. We are the most sorted option for making Airtel Landline Bill online payment. By easy bill pay method, be like select your operator and fill in the landline number & the amount! Opt your payment method from debit/credit card, net banking and save your time & efforts.
Unlimited points - Go grab it
Who don’t like extra thing, here you can earn unlimited recharge points and cash back by paying your Airtel landline Chennai telephone bill with us. So avail all the opportunity you can with us and enjoy our services every time and from everywhere.
How can I pay my Airtel Landline bill online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI?
- 1- Enter your landline Number with your STD code.
- 2- Click on Proceed.
- 3- Login into your account with your mobile number and OTP.
- 4- Click on Pay to Proceed for payment options such as debit card, credit card, ATM card, Master card, Visa card, UPI, net banking, or R1 Wallet etc
- 5- Complete your transaction and your BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill is paid. Hence, it’s simple and easy to pay your Airtel landline bill online for free within few clicks.
How can I recharge my airtel bill?
Send SMS in the above given format to *121#. Then you'll receive an SMS acknowledging your request. After sometime you'll receive an SMS with your request ID stating that your bill has been generated and you'll receive the bill within 6 hours.
How can I check my Airtel bill?
You can check your postpaid bill amount by dialing *121# from your Airtel postpaid number.
Here are the few simple steps to check your Airtel Bill online
- 1- Click on Recharge1.com
- 2- Select your type of utility bills from the above drawn columns in the forum such as landline, postpaid, broadband or DTH.
- 3- Select Airtel Operator.
- 4- Enter your Landline bill with STD code.
- 5- Click on check bill
- 6- Your bill amount and status is displayed on the screen.