BSNL Landline Online Bill Payment - Simple, Fast, and Secure!
Be pleased with the non-stop Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) telephone bill pay experience by using Recharge1. We provide you the easiest, safest & modest way to pay your BSNL Landline Bill Online at any moment without any hassles. In any case, you missed out on paying your BSNL landline bill. No need to worry about stop service; Use Recharge1 and make your payment easily! You can pay your BSNL Landline Bill whenever you needed.
If you are looking for an effortless and ingenious online payment site, Recharge1 is the one that has it all. As of now, you don’t need to visit on shop for information about your BSNL landline bill to pay your bill. We are the most sorted option for making BSNL Landline Bill online payment. By easy bill pay method, select your operator and fill in the landline number & the amount! Then, opt for a convenient payment method from Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets and save your time or efforts.
What are the BSNL Bill Payment Options & Security?
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - Simplest way to do a BSNL Landline Phone Bill Payment is Recharge1. Pay your Telephone/Landline bills in less than a few clicks with no effort. Pay your BSNL bill online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, ATM Card, Cash Card, VISA Card, UPI, Net Banking, and Other Payment Wallets online. We provide secure payment options through SSL Certification, AVL Secure & PayU payment Gateway for your secure payments online. Here are some points to be kept in mind while paying your BSNL Landline Bill online or checking your BSNL number.
- 1. No Partial Payment - BSNL does not accept the partial bill, so don’t try to pay the half bill.
- 2. No Delay Bill Payment - BSNL does not accept bill pay after the due date, so try to pay your BSNL bill before.
- 3. Exact Payment - BSNL only accepts exact payments, which means your pay bill amount is Rs 456.78, and then you must be 456.78 only, not even one paisa less or more. Otherwise, BSNL will not accept your payment.
How Do I Pay My BSNL Landline Telephone Bill Online Payment?
Here are a few steps to pay your BSNL Landline bill online by using Debit card, Rupay card, ATM card, Master card, Credit card, Net banking, UPI, and Wallets for online BSNL pay bill.
Note: Also, you can avail the facility to pay for fixed landline bills for the below providers without any hassle :-
- 1. Enter Telephone Number With STD Code.
- 2. Click on Check Bill and log in with your mobile number through OTP.
- 3. Enter your payment details such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Visa Card, ATM Card, Net Banking, UPI, Bill Desk, or R1 wallet.
- 4. After completing the payment. Your BSNL Landline Bill is paid.
Airtel Landline Bill Payment | MTNL Delhi Landline Bill Payment | MTNL Mumbai Landline Bill Payment
How to Check Latest BSNL Landline Bill Online?
There are many ways to check/view the BSNL Landline bill through several portals available online, but the best one is the Recharge1 website.
- 1. Visit Recharge1.com
- 2. Enter BSNL landline number with STD code.
- 3. Select Operator as BSNL Landline.
- 4. Click on "Check Bill".
- 5. Your BSNL Landline bill due amount, bill due date, bill date, customer name and status are displayed on the screen.
BSNL Landline Basic Plans, Unlimited Plans & Usage
BSNL Landline plans are depends on circles/states like Delhi, U.P, M.P, Goa, Mumbai, Haryana, Gujarat etc. and here we provide details for Haryana circle as basic call rate, total data usage and monthly charges.
What are the Cashback Offers for BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online at Recharge1?
Get 100% Cash Rewards/Cashback on your successful BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online every time. Also, you can avail of the latest offers or vouchers such as Rs 35, Rs 199 monthly as well for our lucky users to save more at Recharge1. To utilize this Cash Rewards/Cashback, please follow the below steps:
- • Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store.
- • Add any eligible products to the cart and go ahead.
- • On the payment page, cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount.
- • Now you can buy out those particulars with more discounts with Cash Rewards/Cashback.
Note: To know more about Cash Rewards and Cashback, you can visit: How to use cash rewards
BSNL Landline - Complaint & Customer Care Number
These are the latest BSNL department complaint & customer care numbers which you can use to register complaints.