MTNL Mumbai Landline Bill Payment Service - Fast , Easy and Secure!
Be pleased with the non-stop MTNL Mumbai fixed line bill pay experience by using Recharge1. We are providing you with the easiest and modest way to Make your MTNL Mumbai bill Payment online at any moment. In any case, you missed out on paying your MTNL Mumbai landline bill Payment, do not worry about stopping service, just use Recharge1 and make your payment easily! You can Make your MTNL Mumbai online Bill Payment whenever you need.
f you are looking for an effortless and ingenious online payment site, Recharge1 is the one that has it all. Now, you don’t need to visit a shop for information about your MTNL Mumbai landline bill to pay your bill. We are the most sorted option for making MTNL Mumbai online Bill payment. By easy bill pay method, select your operator as MTNL Mumbai Landline and fill in the landline number & the amount! Then, opt for a convenient payment method from Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets and save your time or efforts.
How to Pay MTNL Mumbai Online Bill Payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or Wallets?
Here are a few steps to make your MTNL Mumbai bill Payment online by Debit Card, Master Card, Credit Card, ATM Card, Rupay Card, Net Banking, UPI, or Wallets.
Note: Also, you can avail the facility to pay for fixed landline bills for the below providers without any hassle :-
- 1. Enter MTNL landline number without STD Code.
- 2. Get bill amount due.
- 3. Click on “Check Bill”.
- 4. Log in with your mobile number using OTP (One Time Password).
- 5. Select your payment options like Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Visa Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallet, etc for MTNL Mumbai Bill Payment.
- 6. Enter card details or payment details and complete your payment.
- 7. Hence your MTNL Mumbai Landline Bill is paid.
Airtel Landline Bill Payment | BSNL Landline Bill Payment | MTNL Delhi Landline Bill Payment
How to Check MTNL Mumbai Landline Bill Outstanding Online at Recharge1?
Here are some simple steps to check your MTNL Mumbai landline due bill online:
- 1. Visit Recharge1.com
- 2. Select MTNL Mumbai landline operator.
- 3. Enter MTNL landline number without STD Code and CA number.
- 4. Click on "Check Bill".
- 5. Your MTNL outstanding bill amount, bill due date, bill date, customer name and status are displayed on the screen.
What is Telephone Number & CA Number in MTNL Bill?
Telephone number is a unique 8 digit long & CA number is 10 digit long which is allotted by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) Mumbai & Delhi to each landline subscriber. You can find the CA number and telephone number printed on your monthly MTNL bill. You need your CA number or registered mobile number to log in at the billcare.mtnl.net.in website to view your current mtnl bill and pay your bill on the Recharge1 website, make MTNL bill payment Mumbai, or for any complaints or queries.
How to Get an MTNL Bill On Mobile?
There are many ways to view your current MTNL bill details, here are a few easy options to view your bill in the MTNL Mumbai.
- 1. Via SMS:
- • Type SMS 'MYBILL TelephoneNo CANo BillMonth'
- • Bill date should have format like mmyyyy i.e Jun 2021 => 062021
- • Send SMS to 51001 or 9969108108 from your Registered Mobile Number (only MTNL Customer) & you will get a billing detail SMS from MTNL shortly.
- 2. Via MTNLMumbai Selfcare:
- • Visit billcare.mtnl.net.in
- • Login your account using Username as CA No & Password.
- • Click on service.
- • Verify your details for which you want to view the bill.
- • Click on view last Paid bill to list of payment to MTNL.
Quick & Flexible Methods For MTNL Bill Payment Mumbai
Recharge1 offers you quick, easy and flexible payment methods to Make MTNL Mumbai bill Payment online, so that you can choose the payment method for your convenience. You can pay MTNL Mumbai Online bill Payment at any time through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, BHIM UPI and Wallets.
How to Make MTNL Bill Payment Online Through Virtual Account Number via RTGS/NEFT/IMPS?
Here are a few easy steps to make your MTNL Mumbai bill Payment Online using a virtual account number using RTGS, IMPS & NEFT.
- • Create Virtual Account No By CA Number : write ZRMTNL followed by 10 digit C.A No. i.e ZRMTNLxxxxxxxxxx
- • Add Payee Name: MTNL
- • Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Delhi Branch
- • Account Type: Current
- • IFSC Code: ICIC0000106
- • Now you can pay your MTNL landline bill directly using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS.
What are the Offers or Benefits for MTNL Mumbai Landline Bill Payment Online at Recharge1?
Get 100% Cash Rewards/Cashback on your successful MTNL bill payment Mumbai every time. Also, you can avail of the latest offers or vouchers here for more savings at Recharge1. To utilize this Cash rewards/Cashback, please follow the below steps:
- • Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store.
- • Add any eligible products to the cart and go ahead.
- • On the payment page, Cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount.
- • Now you can buy out those particulars with more discounts with Cash Rewards/Cashback.
Note: To know more about Cash Rewards and Cashback, you can visit: How to use cash rewards
MTNL Mumbai Landline Plans - Basic, Unlimited Plans & Usage
MTNL Mumbai Landline plans are sophisticated and simple based upon call rate, total data usage, and monthly amount.
MTNL Mumbai Landline Complaint & Customer Care Department
These are the latest MTNL Mumbai landline department complaint and customer care numbers that you can use to register a complaint.