Use of the Services by User
You understand that you shall be responsible for your Registration Data and User content and undertake to, neither by yourself nor by permitting third party to host, display, upload, modify, publish, update or share any information that:
- Harms minors in any way;
- Any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity worldwide;
- Misleads about the origin of such information which is grossly offensive;
- Contains any code, files or programs of computers & viruses designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of resource;
- Is illegal in any other way.
You agree and understand that Recharge1.com reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail/ information.
Content in the Services
You should be aware that presented content as a part of the services, but not limited to advertisements in the services and sponsored content within the services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the advertisers who provides it to Recharge1.com (or by persons or companies). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this particular content (either in whole or in part) unless you’ve been specifically told that you may do so by Recharge1.com or by the owners of it, in writing and in a separate agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that Recharge1.com (or Recharge1.com's licensors) owns all legal and proprietary right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the services (either those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever they exist). You acknowledge that the services may contain information which is designed confidential by Recharge1.com and that you shall not disclose such information without Recharge1.com's prior written consent.
Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Recharge1.com, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, company logo or organization that is intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user.
Modifications to Terms & Conditions
Recharge1.com terms & conditions are subject to change any time without prior notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this page timely. The changes will be effective immediately on you. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information, includes providing us with your most current e-mail address as well.
If you do not agree to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify Recharge1.com promptly that you wish to deactivate your account. Continued use of Recharge1.com after any change/ amendment shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by our T&C changes.
You agree that you’ll not accept any payments in connection with businesses, business activities or business practices, including but limited to the following:
- Adult goods/services which include pornography, sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media etc), escort or prostitution services, website access or website memberships of pornography or any illegal sites;
- Alcoholic beverages OR Alcohol such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne etc.;
- Body part which includes organs or other body parts;
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices to obtain cable and satellite signals freely;
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involves minors;
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials;
- Copyrighted software which includes pirated software, video games and other licensed including OEM or bundled software;
- Drugs which include illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like marijuana, salvia and magic mushrooms etc.;
- Drug test aids which include drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items etc;
- Endangered species (plants, animals or other organisms those are in danger of extinction);
- Government documents which include fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles;
- Hacking materials which include manuals, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, website, or protected property;
- Illegal goods which include materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or acts;
- Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as health fixes;
- Defame or slander any person or groups based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex etc;
- Encourage or incite violent acts;
- Securities which include government or public sector unit bonds, stocks, debentures or relevant financial products;
- Tobacco and cigarettes which include cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco etc;
- Traffic devices which include radar detectors Or jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and other products;
- Weapon includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, gun powder or explosive and other armaments;
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currency or exchanges of it;
- Living animals or hides/ skins/ teeth, nails and other parts;
- Multi-level marketing collective fees; Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme;
- Work-at-home approach or work-at-home information;
- Drop-shipped merchandise; Any product or service which is not in compliance with applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international, including the laws of India;
- Businesses that operate within the scope of laws which are not clear & ambiguous in nature (web-based telephony, website supplying medicines, website that promise online match-making);
- Businesses banned by law (betting & gambling or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/ communal tensions, lotteries/ sweepstakes;
- Businesses dealing in intangible goods OR services (e.g. software download/ health/ beauty Products), and involved in pyramid marketing or get-rich-quick schemes;
- Mailing lists;
- Virtual currency, crypto currency, prohibited investments for commercial gain that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or otherwise exit the virtual world; Money laundering services;
- Database providers (for tele-callers);
- Bidding/ auction houses;
- Activities prohibited by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India; and Any other activities prohibited by applicable law.
The above list is subject to additions/ amendments (basis changes/ amendments to applicable laws) by Recharge1.com without prior intimation to you.
Copyrights and Trademark Information
The Recharge1.com is the property of Digital Info Services Pvt Ltd. Gurugram, Haryana. The trademarks and logos may not be used in any manner without our approval of all or any content featured in the website. The logos, banners and the like etc are trademarks of the website. Without our permission, the user agrees not to display or use these in any manner and site respects the intellectual property of others. The site expects the individuals/users to do the same. If the user believes that their intellectual property rights have been violated please inform the authorities immediately and provide the following information:
- a descriptive copyright that user or owner claim has been infringed;
- a description where mentioned he exact location of the material on the website;complete name, address, contact number and email address of the owner of the copyrighted material;
- signature, sent electronically or physically, of that person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a statement by the user/owner that they firmly believes that the disputed use isn’t authorized by the copyright owner;
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that all the given information are true and accurate and that they are copyright owner or the one authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will Recharge1.com or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, officers, directors, suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or anticipated profits or any pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature) arising out of or relating to (i) agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services of it, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if Recharge1.com or its authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of damages.
You acknowledge and agree that Recharge1.com has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, and fair allocation of risk between you and Recharge1.com, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and Recharge1.com. It won’t be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, Recharge1.com’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall results in termination of this Agreement.
References on Recharge1.com to any third parties names, marks, products or services and hyperlinks to any websites or information are provided solely for your convenience and do not in way constitute or endorsement or recommendation of the information of third parties. Except as set forth herein, we do not share user personal information and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We request you to read the privacy policies on all such third party websites as well.
You agree to indemnify, save and hold Recharge1.com, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to use or misuse of the services or of the site, any violation by you of the Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and contracts made by. Recharge1.com reserves the right, at expense, to presume the exclusive shield and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Recharge1.com, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with Recharge1.com’s defense and settlement of these claims. Recharge1.com will use considerable efforts to inform you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall results in termination of this Agreement.
Technical Issues & Delivery Policy
In case of any technical issues, please raise a request on our contact us page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the same. We endeavor to deliver Service to you within 7-14 working days of bank approval, failing which you can terminate a transaction related to Service at any time and get a full refund.
MRP shown on site includes GST at the applicable rate. The recharge tariff plans are subjected to change by the respective service provider. Tariff plans have been provided only for information purposes. Recharge1 doesn’t take any responsibility in case if any changed by the service provider.
*Recharge1 Service Fee
Recharge1 will charge 2 to 3 % as service fee for payment gateway for some services like Utility Bill Payment, Gas Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment, Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment, Landline Bill Payment, Broadband Bill Payment, Data Card Bill Payment and Electricity Bill Payment. Recharge1 will show how much fee & for what service at check out page before proceeding to payment gateway. Be attentive.
*Recharge1 Cash Rewards
Recharge1 will give you cash rewards at every successful transaction with the limited hold back that this cash rewards can be used to purchase any listed products only with product category discount range as per company code.
Note:- Dear user, Recharge1 cashback offer amount will expire after 6 months if you do not utilize it. please use the Recharge1 cashback offer amount before the expiry date.
*Recharge1 Referral Rewards Money
With every successful transaction by your referral, Reharge1 will reward you with the real money and that money will be deposited to your R1 wallet and you can use it for any of the services listed on the Recharge1 website such as:
- Mobile/DTH/Data Card Recharge,
- Utility Services Payment,
- To purchase any product on Recharge1 E-Store.
Note: Recharge1 does not fake promise to credit this amount to your Bank Account. This amount only can be used in the above mentioned particulars.
Governing Law, Settlement of Disputes and Jurisdiction