In our daily life, most of the routine works depend on electricity. Without it not only our daily work suffers even our country infra works suffers too.
Out of power? Do not worry; we are here to guide you properly. Here, you’ll get all details for your Gujarat electricity board (GEB) distribution companies bill payment. Distribution companies are as follows:
- Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
- Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)
In the below blog, we are going to give you a one-point solution for all your need. No matter where you live in Gujarat or what company supply power in your region. Recharge1 offers you all bill payment solutions under an umbrella. But before this, let’s talk about Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) to understand it. So let’s start today’s blog with us:
Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB)
For electricity reform process, the Central Govt. and Gujarat Electricity Industry passed the Electricity Act, 2003. Further, the Govt. of Gujarat passed this act to restructure the power industry. This change is done to improve management efficiency & services delivery to consumers.
Under the provisions of the above Acts, the Government of Gujarat framed the Electricity Industry. Also, Re-organization & Comprehensive Transfer Scheme, 2003 for transfer of assets/liabilities etc. Accordingly, Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) was reorganized from 1st April 2005 into 7 Companies for Trading, Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity.
Seven Companies are as below:
|Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. (GUVNL)
|Gujarat State Electricity Corp. Ltd. (GSECL)
|Gujarat Energy Transmission Corp. Ltd. (GETCO)
|Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (UGVCL)
|Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (MGVCL)
|Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (DGVCL)
|Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (PGVCL)
How Can I Pay My UGVCL/MGVCL/DGVCL/PGVCL Bill?
Everyone wants an easy way to make the online payment for their respective electricity company. Recharge1 offers you the most accessible way to make your payment online instantly within a few clicks.
Let’s start your online bill payment journey with the below steps:
- Click on the below-mentioned payment link:
- Enter your Consumer Number in the required column.
- Click to proceed for next step.
- Sign In with your Mobile Number using Password or OTP.
- Now select any payment method such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and R1 Wallet as per your preference.
- Your payment is complete for the respective company and notified soon.
What is Consumer Number for Gujarat Electricity Board?
As we know, GEB organized four different power distribution companies. GEB organized them for efficient power distribution & better results.
Consumer Number is a unique 5 to 11 digits long allotted to the electricity consumers. This consumer number is provided by the respective power distribution company.
How Can I Check My UGVCL/MGVCL/DGVCL/PGVCL Bill?
Before making an online payment, you must be aware of your dues. But the question is how? We are always here to guide you with the perfect way to view your electricity bill via Recharge1.
Follow the below steps to check your Gujarat electricity bill online:
- Visit Recharge1 and Click on the Utility Bill.
- Now select your service as Electricity Bill.
- Here, select your electricity board as per your region.
- Enter your Consumer Number and click on the Check Bill.
- Your electricity bill will be displayed on the screen with your account details. It includes Name, Address, Bill Number, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, Net Amount, Surcharge, Gross Amount and Payable Amount etc.
How Can I Contact UGVCL/MGVCL/DGVCL/PGVCL?
For your convenience, we segregated the customer care number with respect to region. Helpline Numbers are as mentioned below:
|Customer Care Number or Helpline Number