BSES Rajdhani: With the mentioned simple steps, you can easily download a duplicate copy of your BSES bill within a few seconds. Then, you can easily check BSES bill dues and make BSES bill payment online instantly within a few seconds.
The Delhi Government established the Delhi Vidyut Board in 1997 to produce and distribute electricity throughout the National Territory of Delhi, excluding the areas under the control of the Delhi Cantonment Board and the New Delhi Municipal Council. The Board was divided into six sub-organizations in 2002:
- BRPL – BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd – DISCOM for South and West Delhi
- DPCL – Delhi Power Company Ltd – Holding Company
- DTL – Delhi Transco Ltd – TRANSCO
- IPGCL – Indraprastha Power Generation Company Ltd – GENCO
- NDPL – North Delhi Power Ltd – DISCOM for North Delhi
- BYPL – BSES Yamuna Power Ltd – DISCOM for Central and East Delhi
With a client volume of 3100 per square kilometre, BRPL provides the capacity to a territory covering more than 750 square kilometres. More than 2.4 million of its customers are dispersed across 21 areas in the South and West zones, such as Hauz Khas, Jaffarpur, Alaknanda, Janak Puri, Dwarka, Mundka, Najafgarh, Khanpur, Nangloi, Nehru Place, Nizamuddin, Palam, R.K. Puram, Saket, Punjabi Bagh, Sarita Vihar, Tagore Garden, Vasant Kunj, Mohan Garden. Vikas Puri, and Uttam Nagar.
How can one view or check BSES Rajdhani bill Payment online?
Online bill payment for BRPL & BSES is available at Recharge1. This online discount platform offers fantastic deals to celebrate with as you get the chance to complete a BSES bill view for new and existing customers and receive direct cashback on each bill-pay amount. Users then accept bonus cashback on their Recharge1 wallets, which they can use to pay for numerous daily services they come across in their regular lives.
Below are the steps to complete the procedure:
Choose Rajdhani from the extensive list of service providers as your power supplier.
- Enter your consumer I.D. or number and click the following button to retrieve your BSES Bill payment information.
- Complete the online BSES Login/Signup process if this is your first-time paying bills online.
- Examine every line item on the account. You can continue with BSES Bill Payment online after thorough verification.
How to view BSES duplicate bill
BSES has embraced digital in a significant way to increase consumer interaction and make the experience gratifying. Consumers can now apply for various services and engage with BSES through channels like the BSES Mobile App, the updated website, Facebook, and Twitter.
As part of its digital transformation, BSES is utilizing the well-known messaging service WhatsApp in several creative ways. In addition to the BSES website and mobile app, customers can request a duplicate bill via WhatsApp. With the introduction of this service, BSES has made history as Delhi’s first discom to do so.
Follow the below procedure to receive duplicate bills via WhatsApp:
First, this service is being made available to BSES customers in South and West Delhi. Customer who needs to obtain a duplicate bill save the BSES WhatsApp number in their phone’s “contacts” list and send the message “Type #Billspace>9-dgit C.A. No and send it to 9999919123” on WhatsApp. It will WhatApp the BSES Rajdhani Duplicate Bill. The program will also offer BSES energy customers in East and Central Delhi based on the response.
How to Pay BSES Rajdhani Online Bill Payment via Recharge 1?
If you want to use Recharge 1 to pay your utility bills, download the app or go to the official website and follow these simple instructions:
- Click the mentioned BSES Bill Payment link: BSES Rajdhani Bill Payment
- Fill out the C.A. number on the BSES Rajdhani bill.
- Select BSES Rajdhani Power as the Operator.
- The bill’s details will appear on your screen after clicking “Check Bill.” By selecting Billing, you get the BSES Duplicate Bill Download option.
- Click on Pay Bill and put your mobile number and an OTP or password to log in.
- Decide your preferred payment option, such as an R1 wallet for BSES Bill Payment or a Credit Card, Master Card, VISA Card, UPI, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Your BSES Rajdhani Power bill is paid online through the Recharge1 portal once your Payment is complete.
The benefit of using Recharge1 for Online Payment
Every time you successfully pay your BSES Rajdhani Bill Payment online, you will receive 100% Cash Rewards or Cashback. You can also pay your BSES Yamuna Bill Payment online in Delhi to receive all perks right away. Additionally, you can take advantage of current promotions or vouchers like Rs 35 daily and Rs 199 monthly for our fortunate users to save more at Recharge1.
Read Also: BSES Rajdhani Bill Payment Online – BRPL Delhi