BSNL Mobile Bill Payment: We are here to inform you of several mobile plans and can pay your BSNL Postpaid bill with 100% cashback at Recharge1.
Highlights: BSNL Postpaid Plans
- Individual connection facility is available in these postpaid plans.
- You can avail of high-speed 4G internet and other benefits on just one phone by opting for these BSNL Postpaid Recharge plans.
- BSNL telecom companies offer a number of mobile plans under Rs 500.
BSNL Postpaid Mobile Bill Plans
If you are looking best BSNL mobile plans under Rs 500, then you are at the right place. BSNL telecom companies offer a number of online mobile recharge plans for less than Rs 500. You can avail of an individual connection facility with these plans. No family add-on connection benefits are available on these BSNL postpaid plans. Moreover, you can get high speed 4G internet and other additional benefits with these BSNL Recharge Plans.
The entry-level BSNL postpaid plans of state-owned telecom company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited start at Rs 199. At the same time, Airtel, Vodafone-Idea (VI), Reliance Jio postpaid plan starts from Rs 399. Here, BSNL plans give you a lot in less than Rs 500; let us know in detail what is being given to you in these BSNL Recharge plans.
BSNL Postpaid Plans under Rs 500 – Individual Mobile Plans
Telecom Company, BSNL, is offering two mobile plans under the budget of Rs 500. Their pricing is Rs 199 and Rs 399, respectively. Let’s check what the benefits offered in these two different BSNL postpaid plans as are mentioned below:
BSNL Postpaid Recharge Plan of Rs 199
In this BSNL recharge plan, users will get a total of 25GB of internet 4G data. Also, the internet data rollover facility will be available up to 75GB in this BSNL online recharge plan. Moreover, you can avail of free local unlimited calls with this BSNL mobile plan.
Mobile Plan of BSNL under Rs 399
BSNL gives a total of 70GB 4G internet data benefit to the customers in this mobile plan. An unlimited voice call facility is available on any network under this BSNL postpaid recharge plan. If we talk about internet 4G data rollover in this BSNL recharge plan, then it is 210GB.
BSNL Mobile Bill Payment Online – Recharge1
Looking for an effortless and easy BSNL bill pay online? You can pay your BSNL postpaid bill online within a few seconds using the below easiest steps as mentioned below:
- Go to the mentioned BSNL online payment link: BSNL Postpaid Bill Payment
- Enter your mobile number and select your regions as listed in circles.
- Enter your mobile bill amount or any other valid BSNL recharge plan amount.
- Sign In with your mobile number and make your BSNL bill payment online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, R1 Wallet or UPI, etc.
- Finally, your BSNL mobile bill payment is made online at Recharge1.
Note: Here, you can also enjoy 100% cashback on your BSNL mobile bill payment online & can also make other operators online mobile bill payment such as Airtel, Reliance Jio & Vodafone Idea (Vi).
BSNL Postpaid Payment Options and Security
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – The simplest way to make your BSNL Mobile Bill Payment, pay you postpaid mobile bills in less than a few clicks with no hassles. Pay your BSNL bill online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Cash Card, UPI and Net / Internet Banking. We provide secure BSNL an online payment option through SSL Certification, AVL secures and PayU Gateway for your secure BSNL payments online. Here are some points to be kept in mind while paying your BSNL mobile postpaid bill online or checking your mobile number as mentioned below:
- No Partial BSNL Payment – It does not accept any partial postpaid bill online, so don’t try to pay half the mobile bill.
- No Delay BSNL Bill Payment – BSNL does not accept any mobile bill payment after the due date, so try to pay your entire BSNL bill before deadlines.
- Exact BSNL Online Bill Payment – BSNL only accepts exact bill payments, which means your BSNL bill amount is Rs 456.78, than you must pay 456.78 only, not even 1 paisa more or less then BSNL bill. Otherwise, your BSNL postpaid mobile bill payment online will not be accepted.
BSNL Customer Care: Mobile Helpline
- If you are facing any issues for your BSNL bill check, BSNL bill view or BSNL bill payment; then you can easily connect with BSNL customer care number as mentioned below:
- BSNL Mobile Customer Care: 1503
- BSNL Customer Care: 1800 180 1503 (Toll-Free BSNL Helpline Number)