BSNL Bill Payment: Check or view your BSNL landline bill online and make your BSNL landline bill payment with 100% cashback at Recharge1.
BSNL – Overview
Let’s understand the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) existence in a better way, as mentioned below:
|Full Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Owner||Ministry of Communications, Government of India, Deptt. of Telecommunications.|
|Divisions||Bharat Fiber, Bharat Net, BSNL Broadband, BSNL Mobile, & BSNL Towers Limited.|
|Founded||Sep 15, 2000|
|Subsidiaries||MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited)|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Services||Mobile Telephony, Fixed Line Telephone, Broadband, Internet Services, & IPTV.|
|Serving Area||PAN India|
Online Landline Bill Payment | BSNL Landline Online Payment
If you are searching for an effortless, simple, and online landline bill payment website, Recharge1 is the best option to pay the BSNL landline bill online. Now, you don’t need to visit the shop or stand in the long queue to pay your BSNL landline bill due before the deadline. We are the most sorted and easiest option for making BSNL landline online bill payment.
By easy landline bill payment method, you can select your operator as “BSNL Landline”, fill in the “Telephone Number”, “Mobile Number” & then proceed for BSNL Bill Payment Online. Opt for your convenient payment methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Rupay Card, Net Banking, UPI Payment, ATM Card, Online Wallets, and save your time & efforts while making BSNL landline online payment.
View or Check BSNL Landline Bill Online at Recharge1
With the below simplest and quickest steps, you can check or view your BSNL landline bill online within a few seconds. These steps are as mentioned below to view your BSNL bill online:
- Go to Recharge1 and Select “BSNL” in the Landline Bill Section under Utility Bill Section.
- Enter Landline Number with STD Code and enter your BSNL bill amount.
- Then, click on the “Proceed” button to check or view your BSNL landline bill online.
- Finally, your BSNL landline bill will be shown on the screen with all relevant details such as Bill Number, Bill Date, Due Date and more.
BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online – Recharge1
After getting all the relevant details about your BSNL bill, you can easily make your BSNL bill payment online within a few seconds. To make your BSNL landline bill pay online, follow the below quickest steps as mentioned:
- Go to the mentioned BSNL online payment link: BSNL Landline Bill Payment
- Enter your BSNL Landline Telephone Number with STD code.
- Then, enter the BSNL bill amount and sign in with your mobile number to proceed.
- Complete your BSNL online bill payment online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Online Payment Wallets, ATM, Rupay Card, and UPI.
- Finally, your BSNL Landline Online Payment is made online at Recharge1.
Note: You can also make your BSNL Broadband Bill Payment Online with 100% cashback or cash rewards at Recharge1.
Online BSNL Bill Pay Offers | BSNL Landline Bill Payment Offers
You can earn unlimited cashback or cash rewards while paying your online BSNL landline bill. At Recharge1.com, you can enjoy multiple cashback offers on your BSNL landline online payment, such as mentioned below:
- Enjoy 100% cashback/cash rewards on every BSNL Online bill payment,
- Win Rs 35/- daily Voucher, and Rs 199/- monthly vouchers as our lucky users on BSNL bill pay online,
- Moreover, get up to 20% additional discount on the Recharge1 e-commerce listed products with available deals, especially for BSNL landline bill users.
BSNL Landline Customer Care & Complaint Number
Below are the latest BSNL landline complaint or customer care numbers which you can use 24*7 for the respective concerns, queries or any relevant help.
BSNL Customer Care Helpline Number: 1800 345 1500
BSNL SMS Alert: 9868552121 / 52121
Customer Care Number BSNL : 1500 (Toll-Free BSNL Number)